OCN Blizzard strive to commit to being active role models within our communities (The Pas/OCN/R.M. of Kelsey) for youth and residents. Through community appearances at schools, events, charities, etc. we hope to encourage excellence in education, health, and overall well-being.
This season we are hoping to add to appearances in The Pas/OCN and look forward to upcoming visits.
If your organization or school would like to request the presence of players or staff please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests must be received a minimum of two weeks prior to the appearance date.
- Appearances cannot involve events with alcohol or monetary gain.
- Appearances must take place within The Pas/OCN (unless otherwise requested).
Please include “Community Appearance” in the subject line providing all relevant information within the email:
- Date/Time of the event
- Details of the event
- Purpose of request
- Contact Name/Phone number
- Numbers of players requested
All appearances are based on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability. Please note that we have the right to refuse service to any organizations.
Thank you for helping us provide a positive impact on the community!